11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Entry fee to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
Comfort admission tickets to the Blue Lagoon
Departure & Return
Fiskislóð 45, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon Including Admission & Kerid Volcanic Crater ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon Including Admission & Kerid Volcanic Crater ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon Including Admission & Kerid Volcanic Crater ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It seems expensive but this trip is the best value for money you will ever spend on a trip, do it, you will not be disappointed." See review
- "It's a very intense trip and requires a reasonable degree of fitness as there's a bit of walking involved especially at the Volcanic Crater and Waterfall." See review
- "Remember to bring swimsuit and a hairbrush for the Blue Lagoon." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon Including Admission & Kerid Volcanic Crater
10 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Fimmvörðuháls VolcanoSkogar MuseumHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Silfra FissureSeljalandsfossHafnarfjordurEyjafjallajökull VolcanoNational Gallery of IcelandHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Vatnajokull National ParkImagine Peace TowerNational Museum of IcelandViking WorldThingvellir National ParkVolcano HouseFaxaflói BayBessastadirReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverWhales of Iceland