9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Most visitors to Iceland journey around the Golden Circle—the popular sightseeing route that includes Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, and Gullfoss. This guided tour from Reykjavík elevates the experience by adding visits to the Secret Lagoon (a less crowded alternative to the Blue Lagoon, which you visit early, when it is quietest) and lunch at Fridheimar Tomato Greenhouse. Traveling in a group of no more than 12 people ensures a more laid-back experience than some of the bigger tours.
- Visit the main landmarks on the Golden Circle, as well as some quieter spots
- Small-group tour, limited to 12 people, ensures a more personal experience
- Includes entrance to the Secret Lagoon and lunch at Fridheimar Tomato Greenhouse
- Get insights into each place visited, and local tips, from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch inside Fridheimar Tomato Greenhouse
Pickup and drop-off from designated bus pickup points
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickups start at 08:30am. Please be at your designated pick up point at this time. We pick up from the designated tourist bus pick up points in downtown Reykjavik, and certain hotels where it is permissible to drive a mini bus and pick up from. If you are in downtown Reykjavik we will likely need to use one of these pick up points. Please enter your hotel information by choosing My Hotel is Not Listed and then entering the hotel details in. We will then assign your nearest pick up point and inform you of this.
- Skarfabakki harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Weather appropriate clothing. Rainproof clothing recommended.
- Please inform us of where you are staying so we can let you know of the nearest designated pickup point is to meet you for pickup. Restrictions on buses in downtown area mean that we cant pickup from all hotels.
- Pickup starts at 08:30am from your designated bus stop
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for guests with mobility issues. It can be harder to get in and out of our buses, with some higher steps.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Golden Circle Platinum Secret Lagoon and Friðheimar Tomato Greenhouse Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle Platinum Secret Lagoon and Friðheimar Tomato Greenhouse Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Circle Platinum Secret Lagoon and Friðheimar Tomato Greenhouse Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle Platinum Secret Lagoon and Friðheimar Tomato Greenhouse Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Circle Platinum Secret Lagoon and Friðheimar Tomato Greenhouse Lunch
2 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikHistorical Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandHistorical Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverThingvellir National ParkThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Skaftafell National ParkVatnajokull National ParkSilfra FissureImagine Peace TowerEyjafjallajökull VolcanoVolcano HouseNational Gallery of IcelandFimmvörðuháls VolcanoSkogar MuseumSnaefellsjokull National ParkSaga MuseumHofdi HouseSeljalandsfossReykjanes PeninsulaAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Langjökull