- Save time and money on a combination tour that includes three excursions
- Includes admission fee for the Secret Lagoon
- Round-trip transportation in a minibus with free onboard Wi-Fi
- Maximize your chances of seeing the northern lights in the company of experience aurora hunters
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, head wear, gloves and sturdy shoes. Bathing suit & towel are also essential. Packed lunch (we will also stop at a diner/restaurant).
- There is no such thing as too many layers on a Northern Lights tour so keep that in mind when you get dressed for the second part of the tour. A tripod for your camera is very useful too.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms