Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The main departure point for Reykjavík Excursion day tours is from the BSI Bus Terminal. Please be ready at the BSI Bus Terminal 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children aged 2 years and younger are not permitted on this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms