14 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Wifi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bus Stop #1 Ráðhús City Hall, Vonarstræti 10, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #2 Tjörnin The Pond, 101, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #3 Lækjargata, Lækjargata 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus stop #4 Miðbakki, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus stop #5 Harpa, Sculpture & Shore Walk 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #6 - Safnahúsið The Culture House, Ingólfsstræti 1, 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #9 Snorrabraut, Snorrabraut 24, 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus stop #10 Hlemmur Square, Laugavegur, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #12 Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 6, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #13 Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #14 - Skúlagata, Klapparstígur 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- BSI, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
- N1, Hringbraut 12, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glaciers and Waterfalls ehf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Saga MuseumSnaefellsjokull National ParkNational Museum of IcelandBessastadirHafnarfjordurVidey IslandEyjafjallajökull VolcanoMt. EsjaVatnajokull National ParkSilfra FissureSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)SkógafossReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverLandmannalaugarViking WorldStrokkurFimmvörðuháls VolcanoVolcano House