- Skip the line and enjoy more time with the center's exhibits
- Choose the time of your visit and spend as long there as you wish
- Learn little-known facts about volcanic activity and how it has shaped Iceland
- Enjoy learning with hands-on interactive exhibits: Perfect for families
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Hvolsvöllur, Iceland
2: Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Departure Point: The Lava Centre Address: Austurvegur 14, Hvolsvollur, Iceland 63.7546735, -20.2372402 Directions: • Only 1 hour and 20 minutes from Reykjavík along Route 1 • Take Bus 52: https://www.straeto.is Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lava Iceland Volcano and Earthquake Centre
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.