6 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Iceland is brimming with natural wonders and one of the most sought-after experiences is seeing the Northern Lights, only possible during the winter months. With this tour, take in all the highlights of South Iceland, including Reykjavík, the Blue Lagoon, and the Golden Circle. Plus, journey along the South Coast; stop at waterfalls, glaciers, and black sand beaches; and time your Northern Lights tour to ensure the best chance of seeing the Aurora Borealis.
- Fantastic photo ops along the South Coast and Golden Circle
- Multi-day tour means a better chance of spotting the Northern Lights
- Blue Lagoon Admission: advance bookings are essential
- Great-value tour with pickup, accommodation, and breakfast included
Saved to wishlist!
5 Nights in Hotel
All Sightseeings & transfers by coach
Hotel Pickup & Drop
Northern Lights Tour
Skogafoss Waterfall | Reynisfjara - Black Sand Beach
The Reykjavik Tour in 24 hours Hop On Hop Off
Golden Circle Tour - Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir
VISA & Insurance
Items of Personal Nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure.
Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
The bus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
Busses are located right outside the terminal building.
If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don't worry, there will be a bus waiting for you.
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARAGO TRAVELS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Lights in Iceland - 5 Nights - 6 Days. Coach tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northern Lights in Iceland - 5 Nights - 6 Days. Coach tours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Lights in Iceland - 5 Nights - 6 Days. Coach tours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Northern Lights in Iceland - 5 Nights - 6 Days. Coach tours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportReykjavikBus Tours - VikCity Tours - VikAirport & Hotel Transfers - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellCity Tours - SkaftafellAirport & Hotel Transfers - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandCity Tours - South IcelandAirport & Hotel Transfers - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Skaftafell National ParkSaga MuseumHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Reykjanes PeninsulaWhales of IcelandBessastadirSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalNational Museum of IcelandHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Hofdi HouseSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Snaefellsjokull National ParkHafnarfjordurEyjafjallajökull VolcanoStrokkurReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverVolcano HouseThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Thrihnukagigur VolcanoVatnajokull National Park