8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tours of the Golden Circle often make three requisite stops—at Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, and Gullfoss Waterfall—but rarely travel by Jeep. This tour takes you to see the Golden Circle on a ‘Super Jeep’ outfitted with leather seats and 40-inch wheels. After visiting the Circle’s main attractions, stop for lunch, then hit some off-road trails in the highlands near Langjökull ice cap. Plus, have the chance to create a custom itinerary with a private driver and guide.
- Visit the Golden Circle on a ‘Super Jeep’
- Have the freedom to create a custom itinerary with your private guide and driver
- Combine visits to major attractions with off-roading
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Reykjavik
Saved to wishlist!
Freedom to customize
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
Transport by Land Rover Defender 4x4 Super Jeep
Jeeps equipped with leather seats, WIFI, GPS
Food and drinks
Snowmobiling on Langjökull glacier
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any Hotels in Reykjavik area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 6 people per superjeep
- No wheelchair accessible
- There is the possibility to reverse the circle trip to escape the crowds.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Superjeep EHF
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Golden Circle Tour by Superjeep from Reykjavik?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Golden Circle Tour by Superjeep from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Golden Circle Tour by Superjeep from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 51272P9
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Golden Circle Tour by Superjeep from Reykjavik
8 to 9 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikNature and Wildlife - VikExtreme - VikFull-day Tours - Vik4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - Skaftafell4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Reykjanes PeninsulaWhales of IcelandEyjafjallajökull VolcanoNational Gallery of IcelandSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Snaefellsjokull National ParkVatnajokull National ParkBessastadirSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalFaxaflói BayHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Hofdi HouseAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)LangjökullSkogar MuseumThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsNational Museum of IcelandHafnarfjordur