10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day exploring the scenic Snæfellsnes Peninsula on this action-packed day tour. You’ll have a stress-free experience without any transport to organize, as hotel pickup and drop-off is included. Travel between dispersed sites in a comfortable 4WD with guide commentary along the way. Highlights include Ytri-Tunga beach, Arnarstapi village, Snæfellsjökull National Park, Saxholl crater, and Kirkjufellsfoss waterfall.
- See multiple Snæfellsnes Peninsula highlights in a day
- No transport to organize—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- An English-speaking guide will entertain you with stories along the way
- Travel to hard-to-reach areas in a 4WD vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BTH Travel - Private Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Snaefellsnes Peninsula Private Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snaefellsnes Peninsula Private Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Snaefellsnes Peninsula Private Tour from Reykjavik
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikCity Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellCity Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandCity Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
SkógafossThrihnukagigur VolcanoLangjökullImagine Peace TowerReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)The Pearl (Perlan)National Museum of IcelandFaxaflói BayNational Gallery of IcelandViking WorldSaga MuseumSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Snaefellsjokull National ParkSilfra FissureHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Hofdi HouseSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverFimmvörðuháls Volcano