- Visit a variety of restaurants or food trucks in Reykjavik
- Food tastings including local specialties and street food
- Photo opportunties at Reykjavik’s most famous landmarks
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
We'll meet right at the main entrance and your guide will be wearing a blue Reykjavik Food Walk backpack! We are looking forward to seeing you :)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Food Walk
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Reykjavik Food Walk .