1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the delights of Iceland’s vibrant capital by hop-on hop-off bus tour on this 1-day Reykjavik shore excursion. Hop aboard your bus service and head through the city with your audio-guide. See top attractions along the way, and gain insight into Reykjavik’s heritage and culture. Customize your route to hit the attractions you want to see, and hop on and off the bus at your leisure. Explore sites such as the Harpa concert hall, the National Museum, Skarfabakki Harbour and the iconic Hallgrimskirkja Cathedral before heading back to port.
- Reykjavik shore excursion: City Sightseeing Reykjavik hop-on hop-off tour
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus
- Onboard commentary on this Reykjavik shore excursion
- Set your own itinerary and explore Reykjavik at your own pace while in port!
- Buses depart every 60 minutes from 9am to 6pm
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited hop on hop off for 24 hours
Multilingual audio commentary and free headphones
Free WiFi on-board
Port pickup and drop off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise guests will be able to board the City Sightseeing Reykjavik buses at the cruise terminal, Stop 15 Skarfabakki Harbour. Guests will have to walk approximately 70 metres to reach the bus stop.
- This tour operates all year round, except for 17th June, 10th, 24th August, 31st December.
- A full loop of the tour takes approx. 75 minutes
- Tours depart every 45 minutes from 09:30 - 16:15
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must bring a printed voucher for this tour.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops along the route, with the first stop being at Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Reykjavik Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Reykjavik Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Reykjavik Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Reykjavik Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Reykjavik Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Reykjavik Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
1 hour 15 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportReykjavikShore Excursions - VikHop on Hop Off - VikBus Tours - VikAudio Guides - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellHop on Hop Off - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellAudio Guides - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandHop on Hop Off - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandAudio Guides - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandCategory
Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Saga MuseumSeljalandsfossReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverFimmvörðuháls VolcanoAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Thingvellir National ParkReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSkaftafell National ParkStrokkurHafnarfjordurSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalFaxaflói BayHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Hofdi HouseLandmannalaugarNational Museum of IcelandHveragerdiSkogar Museum