6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ideal for those with a short amount of time, this express tour stops at some of Iceland’s most popular natural wonders and historical sites. With a guide, drive down the Golden Circle, and make a stop at Thingvellir National Park, the location where Iceland’s parliament was founded. Then, explore Iceland’s nature at the Gullfoss waterfall, and the erupting Geysir.
- An ideal choice for those who want to see a lot, but have a short amount of time
- Visit Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, and Geysir
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This express tour wastes no time in taking you to Iceland's top attractions—proving you don't need to stay long to enjoy the country.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
WiFi on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered from all cruise ports in the Reykjavik area.
- Skarfabakki Cruise Port
- Miðbakki Cruise Port
- Faxagarður Cruise Port
- Sundabakki Cruise Port
- Korngarður Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Discounted price for children and youths applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each adult.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Golden Circle Express Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Golden Circle Express Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Golden Circle Express Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Golden Circle Express Tour
7 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikHalf-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellHalf-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandHalf-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Vatnajokull National ParkThe Pearl (Perlan)Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverSkaftafell National ParkSaga MuseumSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)StrokkurThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)HafnarfjordurSilfra FissureAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Snaefellsjokull National ParkSkogar MuseumSkógafossHofdi HouseReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Viking WorldBessastadir