11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
West Iceland’s beautiful Snæfellsnes Peninsula boasts towering waterfalls, rugged cliff-faces, and spectacular coastal scenery, but its remote location makes access challenging. On this tour, explore the peninsula with ease from your Reykjavik accommodation, and take in natural features including Mt. Kirkjufell and Djupalonssandur black-sand beach. Discover geological craters and lava fields, with a traditional meal in the Icelandic countryside included.
- See the best of the Snæfellsnes Peninsula with your guide
- Explore Mt. Kirkjufell and Djupalonssandur black-sand beach
- Traditional Icelandic meal on the peninsula is included
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Reykjavik accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup everywhere from Reykjavik area. For some streets in the downtown Reykjavik are usage of bus stops is required.
If your hotel or accommodation does not appear in the list, please enter your accommodation in the special requirements field.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY EastWest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Snæfellsnes Peninsula Small Group Tour Including Lunch from Reykjavík?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snæfellsnes Peninsula Small Group Tour Including Lunch from Reykjavík?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a long day, but you see stunning scenery all along the way." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Snæfellsnes Peninsula Small Group Tour Including Lunch from Reykjavík
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikFull-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Skaftafell National ParkHofdi HouseFimmvörðuháls VolcanoSkógafossThingvellir National ParkVidey IslandEyjafjallajökull VolcanoReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverLangjökullThrihnukagigur VolcanoReykjanes PeninsulaAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Whales of IcelandVolcano HouseSeljalandsfossFaxaflói BayHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)The Pearl (Perlan)Saga MuseumSilfra Fissure