10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feast your senses on the spellbinding landscapes of the Snaefellsnes Peninsula on a private full-day excursion from Reykjavik. Travel through the enchanting Borgafjordur region alongside an expert guide, passing dramatic coastlines and abundant volcanic features. Gaze at the snow-capped glacier that smothers the Snaefellsnes Volcano; pass through quaint Icelandic villages, Arnarstapi and Hellnar; and gain fascinating insight into the geological heritage of the region from your expert guide.
- Private full-day tour of the Snaefellsnes Peninsula from Reykjavik
- Travel through the spectacular volcanic landscapes of the Borgafjordur region in a 4x4 vehicle
- Absorb panoramic vistas of the snow-capped glacier that covers the Snaefellsnes Volcano
- Receive the undivided attention of your expert guide on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour for your party
SUV or Minibus transportation
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Reykjavik
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointReykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off outside of Reykjavik are available at additional cost
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Iceland Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snaefellsnes Peninsula. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Snaefellsnes Peninsula. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snaefellsnes Peninsula. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snaefellsnes Peninsula. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Snaefellsnes Peninsula. Private Day Tour from Reykjavik
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - Vik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikBus Tours - VikExtreme - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - Skaftafell4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South Iceland4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Skogar MuseumHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)BessastadirReykjanes PeninsulaFimmvörðuháls VolcanoFaxaflói BayHveragerdiThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)HafnarfjordurSilfra FissureHofdi HouseSnaefellsjokull National ParkSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Mt. EsjaSaga MuseumVidey IslandVolcano HouseNational Museum of Iceland