11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Just north of Reykjavik lies the Snaefellsnes Peninsula, known for its diverse landscape. Join a small group for a full-day tour of waterfalls, small villages, volcanic craters, and black sand beaches. This tour provides the chance to learn about Iceland’s Viking history as well as the unique geologic landscape that is created by volcanoes and glaciers.
- Get a comprehensive overview of Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- See filming locations from the hit show, Game of Thrones
- Enjoy a personalized experience on a small-group tour
- Stay connected between stops with onboard Wi-Fi
Saved to wishlist!
Wifi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickups for tours in Reykjavik can be complicated. Some hotels are allowed, whilst others are in areas where buses may not drive. In downtown Reykjavik buses may only certain tourist bus stops are used and choosing one can be difficult.
We are here to help.
Please contact us to arrange pick up after booking and we will advise you. This will ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glaciers and Waterfalls ehf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi Private Tour to Snæfellsnes Peninsula (Max 6 people)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi Private Tour to Snæfellsnes Peninsula (Max 6 people)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi Private Tour to Snæfellsnes Peninsula (Max 6 people)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Semi Private Tour to Snæfellsnes Peninsula (Max 6 people)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikFull-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Hveragerdi Tours & TicketsThe Pearl (Perlan) Tours & TicketsThingvellir National Park Tours & TicketsHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre) Tours & TicketsSilfra Fissure Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & TicketsReykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús Tours & TicketsVolcano House Tours & TicketsHafnarfjordur Tours & TicketsBessastadir Tours & TicketsÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Iceland Tours & TicketsReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal River Tours & TicketsFaxaflói Bay Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & TicketsSeljalandsfoss Tours & TicketsLaugardalur Tours & TicketsSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin) Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Iceland Tours & Tickets