- Full-day snowmobile glacier tour from Reykjavík
- See Iceland's second largest glacier
- Self drive tour
- Snowmobile on Langjökull Glacier
- All necessary equipment included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavík
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at snowmobiling base cape, you’ll learn the basics of safety, then suit up and take your snowmobile out on the glacier. Take in views from high above the surrounding landscape, and explore the glacier by snowmobile.
Covering 361 square miles (935 square kilometers), Langjökull Glacier stretches across several mountains to the valleys and plains below, and is undercut by volcanic systems and geothermic activity. At the end of your ride, return to snowmobile base camp, where you’ll wrap up the adventure and begin the trip back to Reykjavík. This tour concludes with drop-off at your Reykjavík accommodations.
Please Note: Pricing of this tour is on a per person basis, with two participants per snowmobile.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the price is based on a per person basis with 2 participants sharing a snowmobile
- Please note that if you book odd numbers of participants you will have to pay a single rider supplement locally
- You must have a valid drivers license to operate a snowmobile
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to safety reasons we do not recommend women that are already 3 months pregnant to participate in our snowmobile tours.
- This is a small group tour ensuring a more personalized experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms