- 11-hour sightseeing tour on Iceland's south coast
- Comfortable coach with an onboard audio guide available in 10 languages
- Visit dramatic natural sites like Seljalandsfoss and Skógarfoss
- Trek on Sólheimajökull glacier, led by a certified glacier guide
- Pickup and drop-off at Reykjavik hotels
Departure & Return
The tour will start from Reykjavik Terminal, Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavik. Please be there at least 15 minutes before your chosen departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
First, you'll head to the Sólheimajökull glacier. Trek around the crevasses and cracks with a certified glacier guide. Learn about the formation of the glacier, which flows from the Mýrdalsjökull ice cap, and how it helped form the surrounding landscape. Then, travel to Skógarfoss falls, where you'll climb 527 steps to admire the 213-foot (60-meter) waterfall from above.
Finally, stop at Seljalandsfoss, considered among Iceland's top natural attractions. Walk the path behind the rushing water to get a different perspective on the tumbling falls.
Back on board the bus, pass through an area rich with both fertile land and Viking history. On a clear day, get unobstructed views of the Westman Islands, Hekla and Eyjafjallajökull volcanoes.
At the end your 11-hour sightseeing tour, return to your Reykjavik hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- A shoe size of 4 (US) 35 (EU) or larger is required, for crampons
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms