- A guide makes sure you stay on track while trekking through Iceland’s glaciers
- Visit both Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls in just one day
- All necessary equipment provided for this South Iceland glacier-hiking tour
- Convenient round-trip transport from Reykjavik included
Departure & Return
Bus stop 6 - Safnahúsið / Culture house.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Warm and waterproof clothing is recommended
- Sturdy shoes are required (hiking boots or similar)
- Drop-off after tour may not be directly in front of your hotel, depending on route and traffic limitations.
- We recommend bringing a packed lunch, but a short stop will also be made during the tour where you can buy something to eat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms