Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of southern Iceland from Reykjavik
- Explore natural attractions such as waterfalls, a glacier, and a black-sand beach alongside a guide
- Efficient transportation from Reykjavik to the countryside
- Ideal overview of southern Iceland for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people or fewer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Arrive at Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, a nearly 200-foot (60-meter) cascade that allows visitors behind the falls, followed by a trip to one of the largest falls in Iceland at Skógafoss Waterfall. Spend time taking views of the dramatic highland landscape before heading to the well-known Sólheimajökull Glacier.
Then, continue to the basalt stacks at Reyinsfjara and enjoy free time on the black-sand beaches. Finally, conclude your tour in the quaint village of Vik before returning to your hotel in Reykjavik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear appropriate clothing against wind and rain as well as good shoes
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 18 people
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bustravel Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great itinerary, plenty of photo opportunities, bathroom and food breaks." See review