2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Iceland’s Faxaflói Bay is home to diverse marine life including dolphins, puffins, and whales, but knowing where the native sea life is likely to appear requires skill and experience. On this whale-watching tour, zoom across the waves by powerful speedboat with your guide and reach the action swiftly. Wrapped up warm against the cold, keep watch for native whales in their natural habitat and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour—limited to 12 people.
- Reach the whales and other sea life rapidly by powerful speedboat
- Tour includes warm, wet-weather clothing including gloves, goggles, and life-jacket
- Sweeping views over the coastal Iceland scenery
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Up to 2 hour of breathtaking nature experience on a 12 seat luxury Rib boat
Full guidance (English) with various information on the whales, wildlife and the city
A warm waterproof overall, gloves and googles
Your own Katla Whale Watching buff/scarf
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Ægisgarður 5 , Ægisgarður 5, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress warmly
- A minimum of 1 adult per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Katla Whale Watching ehf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "They give you some great warm weather clothes to make the ride more tolerable." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Speedboat Whale Watching in Reykjavík Iceland - Small group
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSailingWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikNature and Wildlife - VikSailing - VikWhale Watching - VikNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellSailing - SkaftafellWhale Watching - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - South IcelandSailing - South IcelandWhale Watching - South IcelandCategory
Viking World Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Iceland Tours & TicketsSaga Museum Tours & TicketsHofdi House Tours & TicketsSeljalandsfoss Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Iceland Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsSkogar Museum Tours & TicketsThor's Woods (Thórsmörk) Tours & TicketsStrokkur Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & TicketsHafnarfjordur Tours & TicketsThrihnukagigur Volcano Tours & TicketsSnaefellsjokull National Park Tours & TicketsWhales of Iceland Tours & TicketsHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre) Tours & TicketsVidey Island Tours & TicketsMt. Esja Tours & TicketsFaxaflói Bay Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & Tickets