10 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Marvel at some of Iceland’s most scenic waterfalls and glaciers along its south coast during this 12-hour small-group adventure from Reykjavik. Travel with no more than 19 guests as you visit the well-known torrents at Skogafoss and Seljalandsfoss, and then explore lesser-known waterfalls like Kvernufoss and Irafoss. You’ll also take a hike on Solheimajokull glacier and check out Reynisfjara Beach.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking driver/guide (guide will be with the group during all stops)
Transport for the whole tour in a minibus
Free Wi-Fi on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
1.5-hour glacier hike (if Glacier Hike option is selected)
All safety equipment
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. After receiving your pickup information, we will notify you of your exact pick up location.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify Nicetravel directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20.
Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with red NICE Travel logos.
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Items you will need to bring include: warm, wind and waterproof clothes, camera, and good hiking shoes (necessary for the Glacier Hike)
- If you do not have appropriate footwear, a rental pair will be available
- Minimum age is 10 years
- The glacier hike may be cancelled due to weather or safety reasons. In that case, other activities will be substituted when possible. Otherwise, a partial refund will be given
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Coast Waterfalls, Black Bach & Glacier Adventure | Small Group Day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during South Coast Waterfalls, Black Bach & Glacier Adventure | Small Group Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Coast Waterfalls, Black Bach & Glacier Adventure | Small Group Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
South Coast Waterfalls, Black Bach & Glacier Adventure | Small Group Day Tour
10 to 13 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Hofdi HouseVatnajokull National ParkSkogar MuseumNational Gallery of IcelandFimmvörðuháls VolcanoHafnarfjordurSkógafossÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Saga MuseumBessastadirViking WorldSilfra FissureHveragerdiReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverStrokkurSnaefellsjokull National ParkThingvellir National ParkLangjökullMt. EsjaThe Pearl (Perlan)