Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day south coast Iceland day trip from Reykjavik
- Admire the scenery and beauty spots of southern Iceland
- Visit the Seljalandsfoss waterfall and opt to walk behind the cascades
- View 200-foot (60-meter) Skogafoss, one of Iceland’s biggest waterfalls
- Touch the glacier ice at Solheimajokull (if conditions permit) and drive to Reynisfjara black sand beach
- Includes transport by air-conditioned minivan with pickup and drop-off at hotels and central locations in Reykjavik
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Child seats or boosters are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply (2 people min). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The weather can be unpredictable. Remember to bring with you warm waterproof jacket and walking shoes depending on weather conditions.
- A small amount of walking is involve.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All our bases are thoroughly disinfected every day and hand sanitizer is available during the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Back to Iceland travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands