1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine pre-booked admission tickets to the Perlan’s Wonders of Iceland exhibition with a planetarium show on the elusive, green dancing lights of the Aurora Borealis. Walk through a reconstructed Ice Cave, learn about Iceland’s glaciers in an interactive display, and see a replica of a bird cliff. Then, sit back and relax as you embark on a multimedia Northern Lights journey.
- Combo admission tickets to Wonders of Iceland and Northern Lights Planetarium Show
- Save time with pre-booked entry to two stunning, science-filled exhibits
- Learn about Iceland’s unique topography, from icy glaciers to piping hot volcanoes
- Experience an acclaimed collaboration of the country’s top artists and technologists
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the Wonders of Iceland exhibition
Áróra - Northern Lights Planetarium Show
Access to Perlan's 360° Observation Deck
No transfer included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Perlan Museum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Perlan Museum - Wonders of Iceland & Áróra Northern Lights Planetarium Show?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Perlan Museum - Wonders of Iceland & Áróra Northern Lights Planetarium Show?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Perlan Museum - Wonders of Iceland & Áróra Northern Lights Planetarium Show?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Perlan Museum - Wonders of Iceland & Áróra Northern Lights Planetarium Show
1 to 3 hours
1 day 10 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingReykjavikAttractions & Museums - VikMuseum Tickets & Passes - VikAttractions & Museums - SkaftafellMuseum Tickets & Passes - SkaftafellAttractions & Museums - South IcelandMuseum Tickets & Passes - South IcelandCategory
Hafnarfjordur Tours & TicketsSaga Museum Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & TicketsVolcano House Tours & TicketsSun Voyager (Solfar) Tours & TicketsLandmannalaugar Tours & TicketsStrokkur Tours & TicketsThingvellir National Park Tours & TicketsThor's Woods (Thórsmörk) Tours & TicketsFaxaflói Bay Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & TicketsSilfra Fissure Tours & TicketsViking World Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Iceland Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsMt. Esja Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & TicketsVidey Island Tours & TicketsThrihnukagigur Volcano Tours & Tickets