- Full-day tour of Iceland’s south coast
- Marvel at the Eyjafjallajökull Volcano and Sólheimajökull Glacier
- See the Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Reykjavik
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickup at hotels and bus stops in Reykjavík, some hotels are located within a traffic restricted area and you would need to meet us at a nearby bus stop.
Additional pick-up locations in Reykjavik City:
Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 - Rauðarárstígur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata
What To Expect
This scenic trip includes a stop at two waterfalls, Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss. Snap photos of Sólheimajökull glacier and Eyjafjallajökull volcano, and search for puffins along the black-sand beaches of Reynisfjara.
En route, get a taste of traditional Icelandic snacks: smoked lamb on flatbread accompanied by a typical beverage. There is also a stop for lunch before drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by South Coast Full Day Tour by Minibus from Reykjavik.