- Full-day tour of Iceland’s south coast
- Marvel at the Eyjafjallajökull Volcano and Sólheimajökull Glacier
- See the Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Reykjavik
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
This scenic trip includes a stop at two waterfalls, Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss. Snap photos of Sólheimajökull glacier and Eyjafjallajökull volcano, and search for puffins along the black-sand beaches of Reynisfjara.
En route, get a taste of traditional Icelandic snacks: smoked lamb on flatbread accompanied by a typical beverage. There is also a stop for lunch before drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms