1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Thanks to its historical location in a revitalized stables complex, Blue Bee Cider has more to offer its patrons than just a great drink. Discover the history of this Richmond hotspot with a guided tour of the cidery, and then taste what’s on tap in Virginia’s first urban cider distillery. Your guide answers any questions you have about the property, the brews, or Richmond life and culture during your tour.
- Blue Bee Cider distillery tour and tasting
- Get a sense of Richmond culture and character as you tour a trendy locale
- Learn how the property transformed from a historic stable to distillery
- Tasting included so you can try what’s on tap
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1320 Summit Ave , 1320 Summit Ave, Richmond, VA 23230, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet us in the cidery taproom!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the tour will take place both inside and outside, and in both temperature-controlled and non-controlled areas
- Please notify Blue Bee Cider if you have any accessibility needs
- Children ages 5 and under: Free
- Certified service dogs are allowed on the tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Bee Cider
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Bee Cider 1-Hour Tour and Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Bee Cider 1-Hour Tour and Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Bee Cider 1-Hour Tour and Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Bee Cider 1-Hour Tour and Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRichmondFood Tours - VirginiaWine Tastings - VirginiaWalking Tours - VirginiaBeer & Brewery Tours - VirginiaCategory