Explore our promoted experiences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a red wine tasting session to accompany your class
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Meet me at 10 minutes before the meeting time AM at Laurentina Metro Stop, in front of "Fit Club Roma" (it is at the exit of the metro on the right). Look for the white Van with cooking class sign on the door. NO DELAYS ARE ADMITTED! please respect the other participants... be punctual :)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian options are available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Once in Rome Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this class, or honestly any class taught by these people." See review