- Save time and see more of Rome with a hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- Choose tickets for one, two, or three days to fit your travel itinerary
- Admire sights like the Colosseum and St. Peter’s Basilica along the route
- On-board audio commentary with insights into the city’s history and culture
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Meeting Point: this is the first stop of the hop on hop off bus tour. The tour departs from various locations of Rome, you can board the bus from any of the stops. Find the GREEN LINE TOURS BUS.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
Ending Point: Hop off at any of the stops in Rome city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Refunds will not be issued if the activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Tour Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff