3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Retrace the path of ancient Rome's victorious generals on a 3-hour Segway tour of the legendary Road of Triumphs. Follow the route that Roman armies and their leaders used to re-enter the Eternal City after a conquest, passing by iconic monuments like the Gate of Triumphs, Circus Maximus, the Colosseum, and the Roman Forum. Hear tales from Rome’s military history as you zip through the city streets with ease.
- 3-hour military history tour of Rome by Segway
- Follow the legendary Road of Triumphs that returning Roman armies used after a conquest
- Learn about Imperial Rome's most important victories and campaigns
- Pass by iconic landmarks like the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus and Gate of Triumphs
- Cover much more distance than walking on your Segway
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
A focus on generals and battles makes this Segway tour ideal for those interested in Roman military history.
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Use of bicycle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: 13-77 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- youngsters between 13-18 must be accompanied by parents
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolling Rome (ex segiteasy)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Rome Bicycle Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Rome Bicycle Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Rome Bicycle Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Rome Bicycle Tour
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Villa CelimontanaSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Castel GandolfoKeats-Shelley HouseVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleVilla MediciChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Castel Romano Designer OutletLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)