- 3-hour military history tour of Rome by Segway
- Follow the legendary Road of Triumphs that returning Roman armies used after a conquest
- Learn about Imperial Rome's most important victories and campaigns
- Pass by iconic landmarks like the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus and Gate of Triumphs
- Cover much more distance than walking on your Segway
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We are located in the heart of Rome! 2 min walk from Piazza Venezia or 5 min walk from Jewish Ghetto, Pantheon, Campo de Fiori
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: 13-77 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- youngsters between 13-18 must be accompanied by parents
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolling Rome (ex segiteasy)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience