- Explore Rome’s Appia Antica by bike with a guide to avoid getting lost
- Stops at the St. Callisto Catacombs, aqueducts, and Baths of Caracalla
- Purchase your own ingredients for a picnic lunch at a farmer's market
- Bikes, helmets, and bike seats for kids provided for a safe cycle
Departure & Return
Name of the shop location is "Easy Bike Rental". They are our partner in Rome. Nearest Metro Station Circus Maximus. Approximately 10 minutes walk from the Colosseum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Red Bicycle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized