Are you interested in?
Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese) Tours
117 Tours & Activities
3583 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
4870 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Enjoy the personal attention of a private guide on this 3-hour tour of the Borghese Gallery. View masterpieces by Caravaggio, Raphael, Bernini and much more.
- 3-hour private tour of Borghese Gallery
- Explore the wonderful art collection inside a 17th-century palace
- See works of art including paintings, sculptures and ancient mosaics
- Admire masterpieces by Caravaggio, Bernini, Titian, Veronese, Raphael and many more
Saved to wishlist!
SMS with the Tour exact start time
Borghese Gallery Collections Private Tour
Skip The Line Tickets
Customized Email with the Tour Start Time
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointViale del Museo Borghese, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Minimum 2 adults required to book
- Your Guide will be waiting for you holding a Sign with the name of our company TOURS OF ROME in the Meeting point.
- Please remember that you will need to check for free your hand-back or pack back in the Museum check Room before starting the tour and take it back at the end of the tour.
- We highly recommend to have an on the road cell phone to be easy to contact us and to contact you if necessary
- For a quick response you can use iMessage, Whatsapp and Viber for texting us
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Rome
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Borghese Gallery Private Tour Explore the Masterpieces by Bernini Caravaggio and Raphael?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Borghese Gallery Private Tour Explore the Masterpieces by Bernini Caravaggio and Raphael?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Borghese Gallery Private Tour Explore the Masterpieces by Bernini Caravaggio and Raphael?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Borghese Gallery Private Tour Explore the Masterpieces by Bernini Caravaggio and Raphael?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 16631P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Hydromania Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Palazzo AltempsVilla of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Basilica di Santa PrassedeLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Castel GandolfoSpanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)