1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Set on the bank of the Tiber River, Castel Sant’Angelo is one of Rome’s most impressive sights. With this skip-the-line ticket, avoid a delay at the entrance and enjoy more time to explore the interiors with the insights of an audio tour via your smartphone. Learn about the history and architecture of this ancient mausoleum and the legend behind its name as you visit at your own pace.
- Fast-track entry to avoid the long line at Rome’s popular Castel Sant’Angelo
- A downloadable audio guide to enhance your independent visit
- Avoid roaming charges with offline content, including an interactive map
- Choice of dates and times to suit your sightseeing schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Adult entry ticket for the Castel Sant’ Angelo
Skip-the-line service (ticket sent to your email)
Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
Smartphone or headphones
Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a combination of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone and an entry ticket for the Castel Sant’ Angelo.
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket & audio instructions.
- Booking requests received between 17:00 to 8:59 (UTC+02:00) are served from 9.00 and on.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- Participants under 18 years old, as well as visitors with disabilities accompanied by one family member / a helper (belonging to the health and social assistance service), are eligible for free admission. Reduced tickets are also available for EU citizens 18-25 years old
- This is an adult ticket with skip the line service. Please note that reduced/ free entry tickets are not provided by this supplier
- Please note that not all parts of the site are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that Viator Voucher is not your entry ticket and it’s not accepted at the entrance
- Download the ticket & audio tour while on WiFi prior to your visit - no wifi/4G on-site
- Tickets are accepted in either printed or digital format on your phone. Your ticket will be purchased under the name of our company’s legal representative, hence the different name on it. This will cause no issue.
- Ensure that your smartphone is fully charged & that you bring your earphones
- Kindly note that travelers need to arrive 30 minutes in advance to go through the security check-in. Late arrivals won’t be accommodated
- Please consider that large backpacks and bulky bags/ luggage are not allowed in the site
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Clio Muse Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Castel Sant' Angelo Ticket & Audio Tour on Your Smartphone?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Castel Sant' Angelo Ticket & Audio Tour on Your Smartphone?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Castel Sant' Angelo Ticket & Audio Tour on Your Smartphone?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Castel Sant' Angelo Ticket & Audio Tour on Your Smartphone
1 hour 30 minutes
8 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiCategory
Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma) Tours & TicketsVittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano) Tours & TicketsDoria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj) Tours & TicketsPiazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi Tours & TicketsCapitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini) Tours & TicketsGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria in Via Lata Tours & TicketsBioparco Tours & TicketsHerculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano) Tours & TicketsPiazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere Tours & TicketsTestaccio Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Francesca Romana Tours & TicketsEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Tours & TicketsMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama) Tours & TicketsSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola) Tours & TicketsRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Prassede Tours & TicketsVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto) Tours & TicketsPalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino) Tours & TicketsRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini) Tours & Tickets