1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Explore the grand mausoleum of Emperor Hadrian with skip-the-line access to Castel Sant'Angelo in Rome. Learn how the magnificent Roman monument was built around 123 A.D and used over the years as a fortress, prison and papal residence. Best of all: enjoy access to the National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo, which presents a fascinating collection of fine art, antique furniture, military memorabilia and medieval weapons.
- Entrance ticket to the Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the historic residence and museum exhibitions
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
- Great for history buffs!
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to the museum
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must print and present Weekend in Italy confirmation voucher in order to redeem your tickets at the moment of the visit.
- INFORMATION about access for visitors with limited mobility and disabilities: Access restricted to a partial use of outdoor spaces. The halls of the exhibitions are not accessible to people with mobility problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum Ticket in Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum Ticket in Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum Ticket in Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum Ticket in Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesRomeAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
La PietàPiazza BarberiniAventine Hill (Aventino)Palazzo AltempsVilla MediciPiazza di SpagnaBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteGarbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)TestaccioHoly Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoBasilica di Santa Maria in Via LataRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)