1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Explore the grand mausoleum of Emperor Hadrian with skip-the-line access to Castel Sant'Angelo in Rome. Learn how the magnificent Roman monument was built around 123 A.D and used over the years as a fortress, prison and papal residence. Best of all: enjoy access to the National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo, which presents a fascinating collection of fine art, antique furniture, military memorabilia and medieval weapons.
- Entrance ticket to the Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the historic residence and museum exhibitions
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
- Great for history buffs!
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to the museum
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must print and present Weekend in Italy confirmation voucher in order to redeem your tickets at the moment of the visit.
- INFORMATION about access for visitors with limited mobility and disabilities: Access restricted to a partial use of outdoor spaces. The halls of the exhibitions are not accessible to people with mobility problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum Ticket in Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum Ticket in Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum Ticket in Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum Ticket in Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Tourists have a tendency to not be concerned about their fellow tourists and can be less than thoughtful." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum Ticket in Rome
90 to 120 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesRomeAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
La PietàPiazza BarberiniRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Welcome to RomeCiampino International Airport (CIA)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)BioparcoBasilica di Santa Maria in Via LataVilla CelimontanaStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Rome Via NazionaleBramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)TrastevereTrinità dei MontiRome Via del CorsoAncient RomePalatine Hill (Palatino)Villa Farnesina