- Maximize time spent in Rome with a small-group walking tour
- Follow your guide through the thermal baths at Caracalla
- See the stadium where chariot races took place in Ancient Rome
- Take in sweeping views over Rome from Aventine Hill
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the Circo Massimo Station line B. Please take the exit of Via del Circo Massimo. When coming out the station, your guide will meet you just in front of Gusto Massimo Bar holding a sign with the local tour operator's name on it.
The tour will terminate at the Aventine Hill unless stated differently from your guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All guests must have proper identification, including children
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mea ToursEvents S.r.l.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Circus Maximus Caracalla Bath and Aventine Hill Tour in Rome.
- "Even with rain and wind at the beginning of this tour, it was a great way to see these parts of Rome." See review