2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take in three of Rome’s top ancient sites without waiting in long lines or feeling overwhelmed by their wealth of history and architecture with this guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Enjoy fast-track tickets to save time and explore with a guide for a deep dive into Roman history. Admire the Colosseum amphitheater before moving onto the villas and temples in the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
- You’ll have time to visit three ancient sites with skip-the-line entry
- A guide for an in-depth look at the Colosseum’s architecture
- Take in the Forum and Palatine Hill without the hassle of a map
- The individual attention and leisurely pace of a small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Skip The Line Ticket
Departure & Return
Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpe Diem Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum Tour ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Gladiator MuseumSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Rome Via NazionaleBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Villa MediciZoomarineWelcome to RomeSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)