1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Make fresh pasta like a Roman. This is a cooking class that explores traditional recipes with a local chef. Working alongside the chef, prepare pasta dough from scratch, learn classic cuts from tagliolini to tagliatelle, then sit down to a hearty meal of Italian specialties. This private experience includes, along with the cooking class, lunch or dinner, a welcome glass of wine, and it’s the perfect introduction to Italy’s remarkable food traditions.
- Take a Italian cooking class in the heart of Rome
- Learn to make fresh pasta from start to finish
- Choose from lunch or dinner times to suit your schedule
- Tuck into a meal with a glass of wine
Saved to wishlist!
Welcome drink Prosecco
Sparkling Italian wine for aperitif
Toasted bread with tomatoes, basil and oregano
Fresh Fettuccine Pasta
We'll make and eat the best homemade Fettuccine pasta. Choose your favorite sauce (Carbonara, Tomato and Basil, Alfredo, Cacio e pepe, ecc...)
Glass of wine
You can choose a red or a white wine to taste with your homemade pasta
Limoncello or Coffee
Conclude your meal with our famous limoncello or Italian coffee
Pasta making with chef in English language
Bottle of water
1 glass of wine
1 glass of limoncello or coffee
Bruschetta with tomatoes
Pasta with chosen sauce
Equipment to preserve you from the emergency Covid-19 (mask and gloves)
Orders a la carte
Departure & Return
Piazza di Pasquino, 1, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat&Walk Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pasta Class - Fettuccine Making in Rome ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pasta Class - Fettuccine Making in Rome ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Pasta Class - Fettuccine Making in Rome ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesRomeUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoCooking Classes - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - AssisiCooking Classes - AssisiCategory
Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataEuroma2Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Piazza del CampidoglioHerculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Piazza Farnese Villa TorloniaBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Castel GandolfoVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)