Are you interested in?
Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma) Tours
116 Tours & Activities
600 Tours & Activities
First-Timer's Guide to Rome
17 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Immerse yourself in the flavors of the ‘Eternal City’ on a half-day tour through Rome’s iconic foods and wine. Visit a series of local restaurants in Campo Marzio and the Jewish Ghetto for tastings that range from fish and meat to pizza, pasta, and desserts served alongside Italian wines. Take in the city’s historic sites as you go, with time to explore classic piazzas, ancient Roman sites, temples, and a synagogue. Finish your tour with inside tips on the best places to eat, drink and explore in Rome.
- Foodie and sightseeing tour of two Roman neighborhoods
- Sample local foods and wine
- Explore the city with an experienced guide
- Visit historic sites along the way
- Upgrade to a private tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Wine, beer and soft drinks
Over 10 different food tastings
Rich dinner among the ruins of Rome's most ancient theater
Local expert guide
Small-group or private tour (depending on option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visit of the Interior of the Jewish Synagogue
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Mattei, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsLargo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change.
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the "special requirements" field on booking.
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option.
- This tour does NOT accommodate gluten-free or vegan participants.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jewish Ghetto and Navona Food Wine and Sightseeing Tour of Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Jewish Ghetto and Navona Food Wine and Sightseeing Tour of Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 20455P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiUnique Experiences - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoPorta MaggioreCinecittà WorldPiazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereMontecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Piazza NavonaAventine Hill (Aventino)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Piazza TrilussaBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)