12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit Venice in one day on this tour from Rome that includes round-trip train travel. When you arrive in the canal city, go exploring to soak up the unique atmosphere. Perhaps get lost in the maze of streets and waterways, take a gondola ride, visit St Mark’s Square and Basilica or see Doge’s Palace.
- Venice day trip from Rome
- Travel by high-speed train
- Check out attractions like the Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge and St Mark's Square
- See the Tintoretto works at Doge's Palace
- Select 1st- or 2nd-class train tickets
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour assistant for the whole trip
One way water bus
Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only) to train station
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
lunch and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B on Notes requirements
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Without details information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour does involve a 3 1/2 hour train ride from Rome to Venice and vice versa." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeRail Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoRail Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaRail Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza di San Cosimato Tours & TicketsTrastevere Tours & TicketsRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere) Tours & TicketsHerculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano) Tours & TicketsPietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica) Tours & TicketsBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo) Tours & TicketsTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano) Tours & TicketsAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane) Tours & TicketsSan Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari) Tours & TicketsPonza Island Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria in Via Lata Tours & TicketsRome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci) Tours & TicketsChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella) Tours & TicketsHydromania Tours & TicketsGarbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella) Tours & TicketsEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Tours & TicketsBasilica di Sant'Andrea della Valle Tours & TicketsCastel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo) Tours & TicketsPonte Sisto Tours & TicketsForo Italico Tours & Tickets