7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the highlights of Rome in a different way—on a golf cart that allows you to zip around the city. Spend the morning visiting churches, fountains, and lesser-known areas of the city. After lunch, skip the lines at the Roman Colosseum, saving time and stress. Then, it’s on to the Roman Forum and Palantine Hill to learn more about the city’s storied history. Sit back and relax as your private guide whisks you everywhere you need to be.
- Full day tour of Rome’s highlights
- Private tour guide
- Visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and Palantine Hill
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up (when inside Rome's historical center)
Private guided tour
Coffee and/or Tea
Skip the line Colosseum & Roman forum tickets
Expert local guide
Departure & Return
Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Please note tour ends at Colosseum!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour not available on the following dates when the Colosseum is closed: 1st January, 25th December, first Sunday of every month
- Tours run rain or shine
- Tours are subject to ticket and guide availability so please book in advance
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and be prepared for some uneven ground
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolling Rome
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day private guided tour of Rome by golf-cart & Colosseum and Roman Forum?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day private guided tour of Rome by golf-cart & Colosseum and Roman Forum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "This way of touring is ideal for those with mobility issues and for families with small children, infants and seniors." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day private guided tour of Rome by golf-cart & Colosseum and Roman Forum
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursGolf Tours & Tee TimesSporting EventsCity ToursArchaeology ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRome4WD Tours - Lake BraccianoGolf Tours & Tee Times - Lake BraccianoSporting Events - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoExtreme - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake Bracciano4WD Tours - Lake BolsenaGolf Tours & Tee Times - Lake BolsenaSporting Events - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaExtreme - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake Bolsena4WD Tours - AssisiGolf Tours & Tee Times - AssisiSporting Events - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiExtreme - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza di SpagnaChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Welcome to RomeSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Via GiuliaPiazza della RepubblicaPiazza della RotondaRainbow Magic LandTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)