- An early-morning, skip-the-line Vatican Museum tour
- Visit the collections a full hour before the regular opening time
- Get privileged fast-track access to the museum and St. Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy a tasty complimentary breakfast, included in the tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is located just a few meters away from the Vatican Museums entrance. The exact address is Via Plauto 17a. The tour meets at 7:10 AM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please ensure that you are present at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- The Sistine Chapel is a holy place of worship, and visitors are required to observe silence. Explanation on the Sistine will be given prior to entry. Other parts of the museum will be guided throughout.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Made in Rome Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms