- All entrance fees included
- Pickup at your Rome hotel included
- Small group of between four and eight passengers
- Headsets available to hear your guide clearly as you walk
Departure & Return
In front of Ponte Sisto Fountain, 15 minutes prior the departure time. No refund for clients who will miss the tour because they were not on time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is forbidden to bring metal objects and big bags
- It is not permitted to wear shorts, miniskirts and have uncovered shoulders
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brastours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Jewish Ghetto, Synagogue & Trastevere District Semi Private Tour.