- Full-day tour of Naples and Pompeii from Rome
- Enjoy incredible views of Naples, including the Castel dell'Ovo and Mergellina
- Stop for lunch at a local restaurant on the way to Pompeii
- Enjoy skip-the-line access at Pompeii to explore the ancient Roman city
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Viale Luigi Einaudi in front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri near Metro line A - stop Repbblica - 30 mins before tour departure Dates: Every day Return point: Tour will end in Santa Maria degli Angeli e Martiri nearby metro Line A stop Repubblica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian or Celiac option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All tour operators use licensed Guides that are supplied by Pompeii's management site only: our tour includes headsets to make sure you won't miss a word!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Warning, it can be a very hot day with no shade and a lot of walking so be prepared." See review
- "I feel it is very worthwhile to have a tour guide to point out different places and things that you might miss or not know about." See review
- "Of course the tour would be a bit more expensive but the experience would be much better." See review