10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and dropoff
Pompeii Archaeological Park Skip-The-Line entrance Tickets
Buffalo Mozzarella Tasting
Lunch and Wine-Tasting on the slope of the Vesuvius Volcano
Local licensed expert tour guide in Pompeii (upgradable in Private option)
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in Rome
Return point: Your accommodation in Rome
In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBestExcursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii SkipTheLine with Lunch&WineTasting from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii SkipTheLine with Lunch&WineTasting from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii SkipTheLine with Lunch&WineTasting from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii SkipTheLine with Lunch&WineTasting from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Case Romane del CelioVilla TorloniaBasilica di Santa Francesca RomanaRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Via SacraLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Villa MediciParco del Colle OppioForum Boarium (Foro Boario)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)