- Rome walking tour based on Dan Brown's novel 'Angels and Demons'
- Explores sites mentioned in the book, including Bernini's beautiful statues and ancient churches
- Be entertained and informed by an exceptionally knowledgeable guide
- Entry to Castel Sant'Angelo included
Departure & Return
On the steps of the church Santa Maria del Popolo in Piazza del Popolo. (Santa Maria del Popolo is the church located next to the big archway).
What To Expect
Following your guide, who is knowledgeable about both Roman history and the details of the novel, walk along Rome’s hallowed streets, stopping to discover sights like a hidden passageway that dates back centuries. As you hunt for secrets left around the city by Bernini and Galileo, the two heads of the Illuminati, visit locations mentioned in the book and hear about the Four Altars of Science, which represent the four elements of water, air, fire, and earth.
Sights you’ll see include the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo, St. Peter's Square, the Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria and Ecstasy of St. Teresa, Piazza Navona, and the Church of Illumination, where you’ll glimpse the secret passageway that links the Vatican to Castel Sant'Angelo.
By the time the tour ends, you’ll have a new appreciation for Rome’s air of intrigue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Ok, that's impossible for life, but as long as it gets in 4 hours." See review