3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Cruise effortlessly through Rome’s ancient city streets and famous piazzas on a self-balancing Segway scooter. With this tour, you’ll cover more distance than you could on your own two feet letting you see many of the major city sights including the Colosseum, Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and more all in one evening. You’ll stop often for photo opportunities and hear fun facts about the city from your guide.
- Explore the highlights of Rome on a fun and eco-friendly Segway scooter
- Cover a lot more ground than a walking tour and with no achy feet
- Visit the Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and more
- Tour limited to eight people ensuring individual attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Segway training session
Waterproof jacket (if required)
Entrance tickets to attractions
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Departure & Return
Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Segway users are required to follow pedestrian rules
- The minimun age to participate on this tour is 16 years
- You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a Segway
- The dress code is smart casual
- There is a maximum of 8 people per group
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Loving Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Night Segway Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Night Segway Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Night Segway Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome Night Segway Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoSegway Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaSegway Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - AssisiSegway Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Villa MediciTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Piazza Farnese Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Piazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)TestaccioPiazza della Bocca della VeritàFontana dell'Acqua PaolaTiber River (Fiume Tevere)Ponte SistoBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Basilica di Sant'AgostinoVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)