- Learn about Rome’s fascinating Jewish heritage as you stroll through the Jewish Ghetto
- Explore little-visited ancient sites like the Appian Way, the Park of the Aqueducts and the Baths of Caracalla
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Directions: In front of the Antico Caffè al Teatro Marcello. It is located in the corner of Via del Teatro Marcello and Via Montanara. You can see Teatro Marcello from here (close to Piazza Venezia). Dates: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms