3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Uncover the secret side of Rome as you venture off the tourist trail on this 3.5-hour tour. Stroll the streets of the historic Jewish Ghetto, peek inside the gigantic Circus Maximus and follow part of the Ancient Roman Appian Way. Then, explore little-known historic sites like the Park of the Aqueducts and the Baths of Caracalla; look out over the city from Janiculum Hill and enjoy a unique view of St. Peter’s dome. This small-group tour is limited to 15, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Learn about Rome’s fascinating Jewish heritage as you stroll through the Jewish Ghetto
- Explore little-visited ancient sites like the Appian Way, the Park of the Aqueducts and the Baths of Caracalla
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Jewish Ghetto walking tour
Appia Way and Park of Aquedutcs walking tour
Private transport between sites
Expert English speaking guide
Small groups of max 15 people
Tiber Island Tour
Trastevere walking tour
Authentic Pasta Tasting
Departure & Return
Via del Teatro di Marcello, 42, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Monte Testaccio, 00153 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Off-the-Beaten-Path Rome Tour Including Aqueducts and Jewish Quarter?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Off-the-Beaten-Path Rome Tour Including Aqueducts and Jewish Quarter?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Off-the-Beaten-Path Rome Tour Including Aqueducts and Jewish Quarter?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Off-the-Beaten-Path Rome Tour Including Aqueducts and Jewish Quarter?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingRomeCity Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataPamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)TrastevereVilla of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Piazza TrilussaRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Hydromania Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Villa FarnesinaForo ItalicoBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Rome Via del CorsoPiazza della RepubblicaRainbow Magic LandTrajan's ColumnBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)