- Rome walking tour
- Walk around the historical center, winding your way to Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza del Quirinale, Piazza Barberini, Piazza di Spagna and Piazza del Popolo
- Go beyond the most famous attractions to see sights many visitors miss
- Pass by Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Santa Maria della Concezione
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Your guide will be sitting or standing on the left-hand side by the church as you approach the square from Piazza Flaminio side (metro station). Guide will be holding a red umbrella, red folder, or wearing a red baseball cap.
Tour concludes in Rome city centre. Some flexibility exists here in case you, the client, has requested to see other specific places en route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Hand sanitizer made available (we will provide), mandatory mask-wearing (bring your own)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY When In Rome Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Rome Uncovered: Private Tour of Historic Rome.