3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Rome’s most iconic sights illuminated on a 3.5-hour small-group Segway tour through the heart of the city. Learn to steer your self-balancing, low-impact ride, then immerse yourself in Roman history and culture. Glide through the streets of the Jewish Ghetto, visit Piazza Navona and throw coins into Trevi Fountain. See the Colosseum’s arched exterior at its most dramatic, as golden light throws the pale stone into sharp relief, pass the towering pillars of the Roman Forum and slip into the Pantheon to pay your respects to Rome’s ancient gods.
- 3.5-hour Segway tour of Rome
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Enjoy the quiet, cooler hours after dark
- Choose a small-group tour for a more personal experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Bottle of Water
Departure & Return
Rolling Rome Segway & Golf-Cart Tours & Rent , Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- The Segway tours are in English by default. If you want to book a tour in another language let the supplier know in advance.
- It is recommended to weigh between 100 and 253 pounds (45 to 115 kilos). All guests should be at least 12 years old and should not be over 70 years old. All guests should be at least 4.5 feet (135 cm) tall. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
- A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
- Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rex-Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Rome by Night Segway Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursCity ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoSegway Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaSegway Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiSegway Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica di Sant'AgostinoSan Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Hydromania Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Ponza Island Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Keats-Shelley HouseBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiTriton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Castel Romano Designer OutletWelcome to RomeVia Cola di RienzoTrajan's ColumnChurch of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)