45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill together form the most important archaeological area in Rome, but the long lines to enter can be a hassle. With this tour, save hours with timed, skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum and enjoy an in-depth look at this spectacular ancient amphitheater with a guided tour. Visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on your own afterwards or the following day with tickets valid for 48 hours.
- Zip past the crowds at the Colosseum with timed fast-track tickets
- Learn about the amphitheater’s history and architecture with a guided tour
- A downloadable Colosseum map to get your bearings
- A two-day pass to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill to visit independently
Saved to wishlist!
Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Downloadable map of the Colosseum
Priority access to the Colosseum
All Fees and Taxes
Access to the Colosseum's 4th and 5th floors
Guided tour of the Palatine Hills & Roman Forum
Departure & Return
Departure PointColosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please specify your nationality.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY EUROLINKWORLDWIDE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 71689P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - OrvietoAttractions & Museums - OrvietoCategory
Campo de' FioriHistoric Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Largo di Torre ArgentinaBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Rainbow Magic LandPalazzo AltempsSilvano Toti Globe Theatre