40 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the Line entry tickets
A professional coordinator who will meet you and help you inside.
Assistance with going through security and administrative logistics upon entry.
Private tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointColosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be aware, due to these unprecedented times and unexpected regulation changes, some areas may not be accessible if the venue can not guarantee social distancing for that part of the tour.
- The colosseum currently guarantees special access to the arena floor which is off limits to the general public. The arena area is where the gladiator fights took place and also gives you the closest view of the underground area possible
- OPERATED BY LivTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line Tickets with Host - Colosseum Underground?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 6718P81
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - OrvietoAttractions & Museums - OrvietoCategory
Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Cinecittà WorldSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaBasilica di Santa PrassedeBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Rome Via Nazionale