- Art history tour of the splendid Vatican Museums
- See highlights of the sprawling collection with a knowledgeable guide
- Learn about the artists and their patrons through live audio headset commentary
- Walk beneath the sacred ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
- Beat the crowds with skip-the-line access
Departure & Return
Maya Tours in Via Germanico 16 - (almost at the corner of Via Leone IV) This tour starts from our office. Please make sure that you check in at least 15 min. prior departure time.
Exit of the Vatican Museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour, you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Knees & Shoulders MUST be covered for both men & women to enter the Sistine Chapel!
- Please note that on the day of your visit certain areas of the monument/attraction can be closed due to either religious events and national holidays.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependant on the monument/attraction’s administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- Students booking a reduced ticket must have a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the monument.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Follow Me SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Tour meet-up was at a location about a 5m walk from the Vatican entrance so it was convenient." See review
- "The Vatican is massive and it gets crazy there at 8 am; without skipping the lines, you would be lost for sure!" See review
- "The cost of the tour is very reasonable and certainly gives one a great overview of the history and artifacts that can be found in Vatican City." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews